Runescape kings!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runescape gold guide

2 posters

Go down

Runescape gold guide Empty Runescape gold guide

Post  Admin Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:31 am

I have been to many sites. spen over $200 on guides, they are all the same thing.
by the time i wanted to quit a high level came up to me. He said you really want to quit?
i said yes!!!! he`s like then you obviosly haven`t tried any good ways to make money.

He told me many things and now i have rare items, not to mention high levels! An account i have just started about 2 months ago has 100mil and is level 100, it`s not even funny!

So i have begun to write up a guide of what this guy told me. i have countless countless millions party hats and rare items.

The guide will include : Gold making
How the gold farmers make money.
Leveling
starting off
your first million
guide to billions
and so much more!

The guide is now finished it has leveling, a free way to get memby ship, money making and f2p money making.

Runecsape guide

this is 15 PAGES OF PURE PURE CASH GOLD!

There are all the same things, once you buy it it will take you to the page, of the download.
do not copy right this, and do not forget the download page or i will have to send u it again.
open this with any of your microsoft writing programs if u don`t have the one i was using.
if you can please email me say im am interested in buying it, then i will give you the download html.
click on that pay 5.99 and tell me once u have by pming me or emailing me i will send u the guide, and you will have billions!!!!

my email is sabremav-10@hotmail.com

if you give this to your friends we will find out fast; there can be conditions like a 5,99 charge again^

ANY PROBLEMS PM ME IMMEDIATLY!!!

register first incase of any problems. If you get 10 buyers tell me and i will give you $10 and a secret item,

Last edited by Admin on Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:50 pm; edited 3 times in total

Admin
Admin

https://rs2kings.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Runescape gold guide Empty Re: Runescape gold guide

Post  xxmshanexx Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:36 pm

the file fite is bad and i didnt get my guide cause the file on the download site is bad....

xxmshanexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:38 pm

i know try the link i gave you in the pm.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:48 am

Thank you for buying we hope you enjoy if you need help at all contact me or one of my staff, staffs are hard to contact and if these money making schemes don`t work for you, don`t worry just pm me and i will gigve ya more.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum